Cupid Tinder Match: Dear (Your Name Here)
Reporting live from the murder scene of your dating hopes and dreams
Guy on OKC: Hi my names Manolo…I think you’re gorgeous and sexy as hell… but I’m sure you get that a lot… I’d love to meet you sometime.. I live in Santa Barbara as well…I’m a professional/private chef and I’ve taken a couple masseuse classes..I’m mixed Italian/Spanish I’m 30 I surf skate Snowboard along with other activities… I’m 8" and love to please if that intrigues you… ;) text me if your interested.. fingers crossed I hear from you soon bye for now I Hope ps I love your beautiful eyes and curves
- This is clearly a form letter you tack a PS on to add something semi-personal.
2. I don’t live in Santa Barbara. The profile you obviously didn’t read clearly states I live in Ventura. See: form letter.
3. What’s with all the ellipses? Just stop.
4. If you’re going to send a form letter, or contact anyone on any platform in any way, shape or form, you should spell things correctly and use proper punctuation. Or is that just too high maintenance bitch of me?
5. No, how big you think your cock is does not intrigue me.
Best of luck out there, Manolo!